Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Family's New member!

When I first started Pico, I'd come home to a home with just my furniture. I had no family and I lived solo. My cousin had purchased a dog and a panda but yet, I still lived alone. Then I decided "What the Heck I'll get a blue dog." (Blue is my favorite color BTW) So, I bought my bundle of joy on February 7, 2011 and named him Poppy! He showed me, Wow! I was really missing a lot without a family member! So, from then on I had poppy and a family!



A few days ago, was my birthday and i got a facebook credits. I bought 2,500 AG. I decided to go to New Zeland thinking "This is a waste of time there's not going to be a panda here!" (because I'd ben wanting a panda) And To my eyes the holy lord, THERE WAS A PANDA!!! I was jumping out of my socks and going insane. I  bought the panda on November 11, 2011 and I had a second member to the family. The panda was also a boy, so I named him Mazzio. Now, everyone says I have an Italian panda! ^.^


If it wasn't for my family I don't know what I'd do! I LOVE them and they LOVE me! If you see Mazzio or poppy out around make sure you pet them! I'm grateful for my family! Thanks all! And have a happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment