Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have a request

(This post isn't directed to everyone!)
SEAROUISLY PEOPLE! ENOUGH WITH THE BULLYING! Ever since I've temporarily stopped writing on Pico Perfect I've had people right and left fire at my heart. I hear things daily about how no one is going to miss me! That I'm not a good writer and my posts were gay. I'm FED UP. If ANY of that is found on this blog you WILL be unable to comment any longer. As my ma says, "If you can't say anythin' nice keep you trapper shut, no one wants to hear your loud mouth blab about other people." Some of you should take that advice to heart and keep it there. And if this helps. Yes, Gab and I have had some disagreements but, WE ARE FRIENDS! I DON'T HATE HER! SHE DOESN'T HATE ME! WE HELP EACH OTHER AND TRY TO KEEP EACH OTHER UP FROM PEOPLE LIKE  SOME OF YOU, TRYING TO BRING US DOWN! If you don't like what Gab and I have to say then don't look at it. And if you feel the NEED to throw HORRIBLE things at me. Then you are considered a bully and where I live, you pay some searious fines. JUVINILLE DETENTION CENTERS TOO! So, STOP IT! Hey! You are what you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment