Friday, August 12, 2011

New Contest...

Hey there! So this blog is brand spanking new and I need more writers. So I am going to hold a contest. How this works...

What's the contest for?:
This contest will decide the two newest writers for Pico Scoop. All you have to do is write a paragraph about one of these two options. (including pictures if they are needed.) 

Ok... But what the heck do I write about?:
Good Question, 
This is a very important. You may write either about Fashion OR Rooms! The two best articles will be selected and published and their authors will be the new writers for the blog.

Cool, but where do I send my paragraph?:
Ahhh another good question!
Please send all your entries to Pico Scoop's E-mail (picoscoop@yahoo.com
***PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PICO I.D. IT IS CRUCIAL ME HAVE YOUR PICO I.D.***

O.k this isn't hard... Anything else I should know?
You bet there is! The deadline for contest entries will be August 19, 2011. Only one week. There will also be only one winner for each writing topic. After August 19, 2011 all entries will not be accepted. I hope I get some entries and Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. I check the E-mail everyday so i Will always know who's entered so far we've had 0 contestants good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For everyone wanting to compete you have four days left so far we have 0 entries. So hurry. We only have 4 days left!

    ReplyDelete