Friday, August 12, 2011

Cemetery Gloom

Hello viewers,
I know there are many interesting events in the world of Pico but i saw an event that caught my eye. F☆O Kirsten's Cemetery event. But at the event I saw some things that made me sad. 

In these two photo's you'll see a little boy. In the first photo you see a little boy who shot himself. Then through an angel he explains the reasoning for his shooting. As I watched before hand but did not get a picture of, he shot himself because his father killed his mother.



This next picture is a picture of a girl who had recently lost her daughter. She had been crying before hand but then this comment slipped out of her mouth.

My dear ☠ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ☠ its 100% ok to cry over your daughter. Dead or not dead. Emotions are natural and everyone has them. People who make fun of that have no hearts. It ok to be sad or depressed its ALL natural and believe it or not everyone has feelings. I hope you get over your lost.

One of the other things I observed wasn't a visitor but was the owner herself. Here is her room description:


If I had lost a loved one that day... that probably wouldn't make me feel better. I believe that a cemetery isn't a place to be sad I believe its a place to remember good times and to know whoever lies underneath my breathing body is a lucky person. They have lived their wonderful life in this world and have now passed on to a world of unimaginable wealth and happiness. Good Luck to all of those who have lost a loved one and may you have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment