Thursday, November 3, 2011

Motto Of The Week:

Hey everyone, I'm deciding to start a new chain of articles called "Motto Of The Week:" These articles will include a a motto, what the motto means, and a challenge. All of these motto's will be positive attituded and  the goal is to spark creativity, kindness, and good will in Ameba Pico. Hope you enjoy!
Motto:
           "Our imagination should not be tamed but should be left to run wild! For without them our very                             world's existance would be dead."
                                                      -Mαⓨα ♛§мíℓǝⓩ

What It Means:
I think that motto means to not try yo tame your imagination but, let it run wild. Let it create things and let it discover new things. WIthout our imagination we'd live in a dull, colorless, never changing world.

Your Challenge:
I challenge you, to think of a CRAZY imaginative room event or outfit! I will look around Pico, and post the most imaginative outfit and room event that I saw. Keep your eye out, I may be seeing you! If I find you and see your room event and outfit I will post your photo and room event/outfit next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment