Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Photo Contest

Hey Everybody. We all probably don't know that I LOVE holidays. All of them. Halloween is one of my favorites. So, I'm hosting a Photo Contest. In this photo I'd like you to dress as "Halloweeny" as possible. I'll decide the 3 (depending on entry amounts)  winners. If you win, I'd like to have you write a post that will be shown on this blog. Sound like a deal? So, Here's the info.

What?
 Halloween Bash Photo Contest

How?
Dress up as "Halloweeny" as you can and be creative with your photos.  *IMPORTANT NOTICE*
 IF U DO NOT HAVE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR PHOTO YOU WILL NOT BE SELECTED AS A WINNER!
When?
October 16, 2011 - October 25, 2011.

Where?
E-mail your photo into this websites's E-mail adress,  picoscoop@yahoo.com


Alright that should be enough information. If i left something out let me know in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment